This process has not been an easy one. Adobe Indesign and I don’t get along very well. On the whole, I find it rather frustrating. I feel like my vision is lacking in certain aspects for this project. After creating these pages and thinking it over, I decided I might add a texture to the front and back covers or a picture on the back cover. I’m also trying really hard not to get discouraged, but I’m just not that pleased overall with this design. I am planning on refining it as I go along.
Also, I don’t know why, but some of these jpegs turned out fuzzier than was shown on screen in the Indesign files while I was crafting them. I apologize about that.
Table of Contents: